Aims and Objectives
- To promote and encourage development, advancement and research in the field of Emergency Medicine, critical care and other allied disciplines.
- To encourage and promote application of Emergency Medicine in clinical care, education and research in the health sector.
- Fostering networking and collaboration among interest groups in Emergency Medicine and professionals from different streams of health care and other interested groups.
- To promote training of students, health professional, research fellows and technicians in various aspects of Emergency Medicine.
- To organize symposia, seminars, workshops, scientific meetings, lectures, Continuing Medical Education programmes and refresher courses to further the scientific knowledge.
- Disseminating knowledge in the field of Emergency Medicine by publishing research papers, periodicals and other publications of Medical interest.
- To work in close collaboration with scientific organizations and the industry in development and implementation of innovative products & services related to Emergency Medicine.
- To undertake Health Education programs for the public.
- To render assistance to the students in the field of Medicine, patients and the families of the members in need.
- To help the poor, needy patients.
- To undertake projects to improve the teaching, research and patient care in the field of Emergency Medicine.